|Chung Dahm Learning is Korea’s foremost leader of English education. With over 120 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, and a comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than “just a teaching job”. Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value with place on our instructors.
We are now hiring for positions that start from December 2014 up until February 2015. We have 5-day training sessions at least once a month. You can inquire with your recruiter about this once you are contacted for an interview.
APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning’s HR Department and receive the following benefits:
- monthly salary of 2.1-3.0 million KRW for 120 teaching hours or hourly rate 26,000-35,000 KRW with minimum 96 guaranteed hours.
- E-2 visa sponsorship (we also welcome F-visa candidates)
- rent-free furnished SINGLE STUDIO or 5 million KRW key money deposit loan
- 50/50 health insurance/pension (under monthly package)
- Severance bonus upon completion of 1 year contract (under monthly package)
- Always be paid ON TIME and in FULL
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
You can also apply directly on this website or email your resume and photo to email@example.com. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process.
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.