Please enter your information below. Information that you enter on this site will be made
public to CHUNGDAHM employees which is required for verification for your job application.
- 1. Purpose and use of personal information collection.
- The company will use and collect personal information for the purposes stated below:
I hereby request and authorize companies and representatives of affiliated companies that receive this application to conduct, at any time, an investigation of my background for employment purposes, which may include, but is not limited to, any information relating to my criminal history, past work experience, education background, alcohol or drug test results, or failure to submit to an alcohol or drug test, or any other information which may reflect upon my potential for employment gathered from any individual, organization, entity, agency, or other source which may have knowledge concerning any such items of information. Any and all information submitted in the application is sole property of the company. By submitting this application I also certify that I hold harmless of all liability all companies, agents and associated parties for the use of this application.
- 2. Personal Information Collection items
- Companies without the prior consent of the applicants do not disclose your personal information. The use of the information collected is shown below.
- Required Items
: email, password, your current location, Basic Information(Last Name, First Name, Gender, Nationality, Country of Citizenship 1, Source), Contact Information(Email 1, Main Contact Number, Permanent Address, City/Town, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code, Country), Candidate Preferences(Motivation for Applying, Preferred Location, Preferred Setting, Long-term Career Plan), Education Information(Undergraduate Education Details (Country, University, Major)), File (Cover letter, Resume, Photo , Application Form, Passport copy)
*I hereby certify that the information inputted is true and correct.
- Optional Items
: Basic Information (middle name, Preferred Name, Korean Name, Country of Citizenship 2), Contact Information (Email 2, Secondary Contact Number, Skype Name), Candidate Preferences (Co-Applicant), Education Information (Undergraduate Education Details (Minor) , Postgraduate Education Details (Country, University, Major, Minor)), File (Essay)
- 3. Retention and Period of Use of Personal Information
- Generally, after information has been used accordingly, information will be permanently deleted. However, for the purposes stated below, certain information may be retained.
Also, according to the Consumer Protection law of the E-commerce Act, applicant information may be retained longer.
Under these circumstances, personal information collected will only be used for the purposes of retaining information and the period stated below.
- Retention items: Applicant’s resume (login information)
- Reason for retention: To avoid the confusion of services (internal management)
- Retention period (3 months)
- Retention items: Information that you have entered
- Retention basis: Law on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce
- - labeling and advertising on the record: 6 months
- - A written contract or cancellation, etc.: 5 years
- - Payment for supplying of goods: 5 years
- - consumer complaints or disputes about the record: 3 years
- 4. Disclosure
- CHUNGDAHM does not disclose your personal information to any third parties except as required by applicable law in the following cases:
- where disclosure of personal information is specifically required by applicable law including, without limitation, the Act on Real Name Financial Transactions and Guarantee of Secrecy, the Use and Protection of Credit Information Act, the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Local Tax Act, the Consumer Protection Act, the Bank of Korea Act and the Criminal Procedure Act (CHUNGDAHM will only act on court orders or warrants duly and validly issued in accordance with the applicable law)
- where personal information is required for purposes of fee calculation for our services
- where personal information is required for purposes of statistics, academic research and market research reports (in this case, personal identification contained in personal information is unrecognizable).
- 5. Editing and Deleting of Information
- You may have access or edit your personal information at any time. Any changes shall be immediately reflected on our website. You may terminate your account at any time, and upon termination, your personal information in our archived records shall be immediately deleted.
- 6. Cookies
- CHUNGDAHM uses "cookies" to help personalize its services for each member and maximize efficiency in providing our services to our members. A cookie is a small amount of data, which is stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies enable us to track usage patterns and traffic trends of our members so that CHUNGDAHM may provide our members with beneficial and useful services. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use our services that require you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
- 7. Security
- Your personal information is protected by the password you created when you created your account. Please keep this password confidential. Always remember to log out after your session ends. If you share a computer with another user, or access information via a public computer, please remember to log out and close your browser window to prevent other users from accessing your personal information. CHUNGDAHM maintains strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. CHUNGDAHM restricts access to your personal information to those CHUNGDAHM employees who need to know the information to provide services that you request. Employees who misuse personal information are subject to severe disciplinary action.
- CHUNGDAHM does not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13, and does not allow children under age 13 to register with our site.
- 9. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- This Policy shall be governed by the laws of Korea. Any dispute arising out of this Policy shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Seoul Central District Court.
- 10. Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, your inquiry or request.
- Tel. : +82.2.34299.501
- E-mail : email@example.com
I acknowledge that information provided will be disclosed to relevant CHUNGDAHM Learning
employees and CHUNGDAHM Learning affiliates.
→ If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org